The Smoothie Diet is an easy, tasty, natural, and safe way to get healthy, fat-burning ingredients into your day so you can start to change your life and reach your health, fitness, and weight loss goals. No, this isn’t just another one of those trendy diets.
The whole system is filled with expert advice from a certified health coach and nutrition coach, and it covers a lot more than just what you put in the blender. It talks about your lifestyle, habits, and exercise, as well as your diet and nutrition.
So, unlike some other juicing plans, this one doesn’t just involve juicing. Instead, you can reach your goals by combining juices and smoothies with other healthy habits. So, if you’re ready to try some really tasty recipes, grab your blender because I know what you can expect from The Smoothie Diet.
What is The Smoothie Diet?
Ladies and gentlemen, it’s time to get healthy, whole foods into your diet through tasty juices and smoothies so you can start using the health and weight loss benefits they have to offer.
The Smoothie Diet is a complete programme that shows you how to use juices and smoothies to reach your health, fitness, and weight loss goals. But don’t get it wrong—not it’s a juice cleanse.
Even though the programme is full of delicious smoothie recipes, juicing is not meant to replace eating. Instead, it’s all about juicing and smoothies as tasty ways to get healthy, fat-burning ingredients into your day.
It even looks at how you live and how active you are every day. Then, the system gives you advice from experts on how to improve your life and health as a whole. So it would be a big mistake to say that The Smoothie Diet is just about smoothies.
Not only that but it also provides you with absolutely everything you need to easily go through the process, such as:
- Main Guide
- Smoothie Schedule
- Shopping Lists
- Recipe Cards
- Daily Journal
- Healthy Eating Guide
- Workout Plan
- Smoothie Recipes
- Diabetes-Friendly Smoothie Recipes
- Gluten-Free Smoothie Recipes
- Smoothies for Kids
You can even start using the programme as soon as you buy it. You don’t have to pay for shipping or wait for it, and you don’t have to make room in your kitchen for the 11 parts that come with it.
You can access the programme online by logging in, or you can download it to your computer, laptop, tablet, or phone. I recommend downloading it because it makes sure you have everything you need wherever you go, whether it’s to the grocery store or the kitchen.
Now, if you’ve tried other smoothie plans and they didn’t work, you might be sceptical about this one. Like I said, it’s a lot more than just drinking smoothies. But you also get a 60-day money-back guarantee, so you have two months to enjoy the benefits.
Smoothie Diet Basic Steps
1. The Ideal Calorie Deficit Calculation
You won’t be able to lose weight unless you are in the right calorie deficit. Estimating how many calories you eat and drinking a few green smoothies won’t help you reach your weight-loss goals.
The programme will give you a formula for how many calories you need to cut out of your diet. This formula takes into account things like your current weight, age, height, and more. Before you start the Smoothie diet, you must do this.
2. Weekly Preparation
Get ready to make a lot of smoothies over the course of the three-week programme. The person who came up with the diet thought of a way to make dieting easier, which is where the shopping list comes in handy. It’s set up by smoothie and by week.
You will not only get suggestions for smoothies, but also for other healthy foods to buy and eat. This makes it less likely that your diet will fail. So, you’ll be doing yourself a huge favour if you stick to the Smoothie diet’s shopping list.
3. Daily Meal Replacement
The programme suggests that you replace a couple of your meals each day with a smoothie recipe of your choice. Still, you shouldn’t replace more than two meals a day because whole foods are also very important.
You can choose which meals you don’t want to eat and have a smoothie instead. The rest of the meals will be made with solid foods. The Smoothie Diet even has ideas for solid foods and a list of recipes, which I think is a big plus.
The Developer of The Smoothie Diet
The Smoothie Diet was made by a nutritionist and certified health coach named Drew Sgoutas. He makes it his job to help people reach their health and weight loss goals by giving them realistic plans, like cooking tasty recipes and drinking smoothies made with real ingredients.
Overview of The Smoothie Diet
The Smoothie Diet is about a lot more than just drinking smoothies. Instead, it’s a complete system that acts as your own personal guide to nutrition.
The system comes with everything you need to use the power of real ingredients, including a lot of useful information and shopping lists, printable recipe cards and daily diet journals, exercise trackers and workout plans, amazing recipes, and much more.
You don’t have to do anything; everything has already been done for you. Healthy weight loss is easy to do and even easier to gulp down.
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the content:
[su_box title=”Content:” style=”noise” radius=”4″]
- Fat Burning 101
- A Glimpse at the US Health Crisis
- The Main Culprits Behind the Obesity Pandemic
- Super-Sized Portions
- The Standard American Diet
- You Don’t Fail Your Diets: Your Diets Fail You
- Dietary Fat – Friend or Foe?
- The Smoothie Diet Other Smoothie Type Diets
- Plant Power
- Understanding Superfoods
- This Recipe vs. Other Diets
- Outlines of the Program
- Don’t Forget: Be Active Every Day
- Smoothie Basics
- How to Choose a Blender
- Where to Buy Your Blender
- Choosing The Best Vegetables and Fruits
- Storing Fruits and Vegetables
- Smoothie Making Tips and Tricks
- Making Smoothies
- Storing Smoothies
- What If I Can’t Find The Ingredients?
- Some Side Effects You May or May Not Experience
- What To Eat
- Solid Food Meal Recommendations
- Foods You Can Have
- Foods You Cannot Have (Except on Cheat Day)
- Example Meals
- Healthy Snacks
- The Cheat Day
- The Main Program
- Week 1: The Smoothie Revolution
- Week 2: Feel The Green
- Week 3: Introducing Metabolic Boosters
- Week 4: Unleashing the Healing Power of Smoothies
- Week 5: And Beyond
- Smoothie Recipes
- 5 Week Program for 7 Days a Week (Sunday’s a cheat day)
- How to Navigate a Grocery Store
- Shopping Lists for Each Week of the Program
- Printable Recipe Cards for each Recipe
- Journal for Each Week
- Mood, Energy, Digestion, Cravings Tracker
- Mind, Exercise Tracker
Healthy Eating Guide
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Healthy Eating Basics
- Chapter 3: Healthy Eating Tips + 7 Meal Plans
- Fast Fat Blasting Workouts for Busy People
- Beginner Workouts
- Intermediate Workouts
- Advanced Workouts
- 42 Diabetes-Friendly Smoothies
- 42 Gluten-Free Smoothies
Smoothies for Kids
- Eating Healthy Early in Life
- The Power Lies in You
- Breakfast Skipping – An Absolute No-No
- Boost Your Child’s Nutritional Intake with Smoothies
- A More Effective Way to Classifying Foods
- 5 Fruit Smoothies
- 5 Green Smoothies
- The programme gives you a lot of information about how to get ready, which is good because it tells you what to do.
- Everything you need to know to get started on your journey to lose weight;
- The programme gives you a lot of different smoothie recipes, so you won’t get bored quickly;
- Clients will also have access to a daily smoothie planner to help them plan their diet;
- You can have one cheat day a week, which keeps you from getting frustrated and going off your diet.
- The system comes with a short, three-day detox plan.
- Some people say that drinking too many smoothies, especially green ones, is bad for your body;
- People with food allergies shouldn’t sign up for this programme;
- You have to make smoothies every day, which can take a little bit of time;
- Not everyone can commit for a long time, and some people might feel hungry or other things.
The Smoothie Diet tells you how to use tasty, healthy, natural, real ingredients to get the health and weight loss benefits they offer. The programme is mostly about the recipes, but it also looks at your lifestyle habits and how active you are. This is important for changing your life and, of course, your body.
Everything has already been done for you, from the research to the schedule, recipes, shopping lists, workout plans, and more. All you have to do is put the ingredients in a blender and enjoy the taste and the fact that they help burn fat. And, hey, the 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee gives you two months to try it out.
This gives you two months to try the delicious smoothies and see how they help you reach your health, fitness, and weight loss goals. There’s nothing to lose.
It is 100% safe and natural, and it focuses on diet and lifestyle habits that get rid of the toxins, chemicals, preservatives, and parts of the western world that cause ED.
Try Now For 60 Days Risk Free… Click the Button Below